Introduction to 🐋Whaleshares Witness: @tnam0rken
I have long thought about whether I want to be a witness. On the one hand - I do not like to take on an extra responsibility. On the other hand, who, if not me?
At the moment, the node whaleshares is raised on naked enthusiasm, I will keep it until there are enough nodes in the community for trouble-free operation of the blockchain - most likely, until I drop out of the top 50.
On the other hand - if for some reason the community will support me as a delegate - I am ready to serve the node and beyond.
Why is it worth voting for delegate @tnam0rken?
1. It's been a little over a year since I started diving into the blockchain. If initially it was just the desire to make money, in the end, it was transformed into something like a philosophy. I still want to earn, but now this is a secondary task.
2. Of all the blockchains I studied, most of all I'm impressed by the blockchains on graphene, first of all it is BitShares. But also there is one interesting project not on graphene, which I also really liked - it's gridcoin(GRC).
3. I try to spread the knowledge that I get. First and foremost, of course, this brief video tutorials on youtube. But other than this - I'm almost always ready to answer your questions in groups or PM in Telegram - absolutely free. Or in person - expensive 🙃
4. If possible, I participate in the meetups. This winter I spoke to a large audience - I with @kwaskoff hosted an educational meeting on BitShares, which was sponsored by @kencode. The place for the meeting was provided by journalist Leonid Krasner. The event was held in the framework of blockchainschool, and 54 people came.
5. For a moderate fee I help people to get premium names in BitShares. And also I help referrals get a lifetime membership (LTM) at a discount.
6. Within the framework of the Association, we are developing a mobile application for working with BitShares - In this we are helped by a sponsor from Kaliningrad.
7. The plans include the launch of its own web interface to BitShares - this will be fork rudex-ui with some features that I personally find interesting.
8. Also in the plans own gateway on BitShares. On the one hand - it blurs the liquidity of markets. But on the other hand - improves the reliability of the exchange as a whole.
9. And as a cherry on the cake - fork steem with a unique economic mechanism - it will be a social experiment. While I can not disclose the details, but I think that they will be available in the next few months.
Does the community need such a witness? - It's up to you to decide! 🐳
Currently, I try to understand the EOS, so the time for video recording remains less...
For fans of auditing - check me completely (:
I will be grateful for any criticism and advice on working with video/audio/feed, as well as for your support in the form of subscriptions and upvotes on Golos, Steemit, Whaleshares, YouTube & Telegram
Warning! Caution! Referral link to RuDex!
With respect to readers and random passers-by, your l̶a̶z̶y̶b̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ @tnam0rken