ScribbleGuild Prose Curation #53
What is ScribbleGuild prose curation?
Each week ScribbleGuild curates FOUR of the best posts of prose writing- two on Tuesday, and Thursday. Posts need to be stories or creative writing with a focus on the quality of the writing. If selected your post will receive 50% - 100% rewards from scribblecoin or dbread token.
How do I enter?
- First join our discord channel. Follow this link
- Look for "Share Your Best Work". Here's an image of what you're looking for:
- Decide whether your work is poetry or prose, and drop the post in the correct channel.
- Lastly, make sure one of the tags is scribbleguild.
We'll be curating prose on Tuesdays and poetry on Wednesdays. As the number of entries increases we'll be adding another prize so there'll be more chances to win each week.
curated by @chinyerevivian
Delightful Blackmail by @tomboy
This is a very sweet story. It's been a while I rushed a story. This one gives that exact feeling of turning to the next page for the next series of events. The anticipation here is high. It started as a tale of a girl who forgot something precious to her in a school library. While trying to figure out how to get it back, she stumbled unto something that threatened her secret and future yet sweet at the same time. The turn of events here is beautiful. The writer did a good job with the plot. You don't want to miss it.
Click here to read more.
The Medallion by @joseph1956
Something seemed to be killing people. A detective stumbled on a piece of evidence after five murders and traced it to a shop. What he didn't expect to find however, was an old woman and the superstition that follows a piece of necklace. Would he solve the murder and catch the killer or killers in the end? Why don't you find out.
Click here to read the rest.
- Some of the posts offered were not tagged with the scribbleguild tag. Whilst I was lenient this week, including this tag will be essential if you want to be considered for future prizes.
- You may now offer creative writing posts in both the prose and poetry channels for consideration for the next week's competition.
ScribbleGuild is backed by its own coin, ScribbleCoin, and generous help from our sponsors: @dbread and @eternalblue. With these we’ll aim to give as much help to our community as we possibly can. Look out for more details about features and competitions coming very soon!