Lessons from the Prayer Meeting held on the 8th June 2021 via zoom
It was another great time in the present of God at the Prayer Meeting held via zoom on the 8th June 2021 which stated by 9:30pm Nigerian time.
The meeting stated by singing some great hymns followed by prayer. We were also reminded of what was learnt in the last meeting before the day's teaching stated.
The focus of the teaching was on Matthew 6:19-33
Matthew 6:19-33 KJV
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:  But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:  For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.  The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.  Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?  Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?  And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:  And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?  Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Here are some of the things I learned
- The devil is able to enter on the point that you are anxious
- If you are anxious of what to eat or what to drink, the devil will set in
- No man can serve two masters
- We should focus on God. You can only serve one master, God or mammon, but we are beseech to choose God.
- You cannot put together light and darkness
- If you are in light, it means you are in God
- Where your treasure is is where your heart is
- We are to lay our treasure in heaven
- The treasures on earth are corrupted
- The treasure in heaven cannot be destroyed by moth
- God is our ultimate treasure in heaven because everything comes from Him
- If you have God you have everything
- God is the overall resources of all wealth
- We should not bother ourself about all anxiety in this life.
Psalm 37:25 KJV
I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
1 Peter 5:7-8 KJV
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
We should set our hearts unto God who is the source of all things.
Watch my response to in the video
This is my 146th video on 3speak
Check my channel to watch my previous videos and don't forget to subscribe to my channel to watch more interesting videos
Thanks for Dropping By !