📢 BLCKCHND delegate announcement & RuDEX is Launching Whaleshares Gateway
Recently there was a call for delegates to announce their candidacy, technical specs of their nodes, and any other value that they are bringing to the network, so here is the announcement of our delegate blckchnd.
We are a veteran graphene chain delegate, and are supporting the networks of Bitshares, Steem, Golos, Peerplays, Decent, Muse, Karma, EOS, Scorum, Smoke and Whaleshares.
We provide following nodes for Whaleshares
Witness (private node) 200 GB SSD 64 GB RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v2 @ 3.50GHz x 12 Backup node 200 GB SSD 64 GB RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v2 @ 3.50GHz x 12
Zdorova, traders! We’re guessing that by now you’re used that we’re announcing the gateways when we’ve tested them and launched them? This time it happened differently.
We’ve tested a Whaleshares (WLS) gateway about a month ago, but since liquid WLS are available to everyone only on 8th of October, we’ve set the gateway up, tested it, and are making an official announcement now, so you can now buy and sell your WLS on Bitshares RuDEX.
Trading WLS on RuDEX has several advantages over trading them on centralized exchanges. Here are the main ones:
- An ability to trade against completely decentralized assets (bitUSD, BTS, bitRUBLE etc)
- Fast support
- Telegram based trollbox
- Ease of on/off-ramping into fiat (gateways for bitRUBLE with fees as low as 0%)
- Only you control and can access your account and funds
- The Bitshares based exchange can’t be blocked (with desktop applications for all popular OSes allowing you to connect even if the site is blocked)
- And last but not least is that our gateway is currently the only place where you can trade WLS
During the design of the gateway we were aiming to ensure the following parameters:
- Transparency and ease of audit
- Strict correlation between amount of tokens in the wallet and on the DEX
- Minimization of the fees
- Ease of use
In the future our gateways would have a stand-alone section for auditing them on rudex.org. But for now you can use the following services:
Short guide on using the gateway
How to deposit WLS to RuDEX
How to withdraw RUDEX.WLS from RuDEX