Betanuary - February the month of Love ❤️❤️
February the month of love and friendship, in which Hearts are breathed in the environment and people strive to find their soul mate before February 14 (Day of Love). This is also the month of spiritual liberation, half of it is astrally changes, the New moon in Aquarius ends the eclipse season on February 4, then comes the full moon in Virgo on February 19 that brings us a month of changes and impulses , the old system is changing and will remove mask. It seats the new system and leads us to order everything.
February is the second month of the year in the Gregorian calendar. It's 28 days and 29 in leap years. On very rare occasions there has been a 30 February. Was named in honor of the Februa in the Lupercalia, the festival of purification in Ancient Rome: The Sabines celebrated an annual festival of purification that called After the founding of Rome and the subsequent emergence of the Roman Empire, the dominant city borrowed the name of the festivities ' Februas ' to designate the month in which these took place, which was then the last of the year.
Is the month that has the least days of the year.
- The 2nd of February is celebrated on the day of the Candelaria.
- On February 3 is celebrated on the day of San Blas.
- On February 4: World Day to fight cancer.
- February 5: Day of the Mexican Constitution.
- On February 12, 1541, Pedro de Valdivia founded Santiago de Nueva Extremadura, the current Santiago, capital of Chile.
- On February 12th in Venezuela is celebrated on youth Day for the Battle of victory.
- On February 12th, 1818, the independence of Chile was proclaimed in the city of Talca.
- On February 14th is celebrated on Valentine's Day, Day of love and friendship or Valentine's Day.
- On 15 February marks the International Day for the fight against childhood cancer.
- On February 18 marks the International Day of Asperger syndrome. 10
- On February 18, 1930, Pluto is discovered.
- On February 22, 1857, Robert Baden-Powell, founder of the Scout Movement, was born; The movement.
- On 24 February 1895, the War of independence began in Cuba.
February 24th is celebrated in Mexico on Flag Day.
- On February 27, 1844 is proclaimed the independence of the Dominican Republic.
- On February 27, 2010 in the central-South zone of Chile to 90 kilometers of conception (Biobío region) An earthquake of 8.8 degrees occurs in the scale of Richter with a subsequent Tsunami.
- On February 28th is celebrated on the day of Andalucia.
See the January image and the efémerides of the month: